TiAL's line up of high performance, race proven Wastegates. TiALs Wastegates are trusted by the biggest names in the racing industry. With so much depending on the performance of the valve, its no mystery team leaders choose to equip their cars with the best.
Nickel based super alloy is used for valve and high temp NiCrFe alloy for the valve housing offers superior product life under the most demanding conditions. (Turbo rotary applications 2000F (1093C) exhaust temperatures).
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm rated to 4 Bar.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resists "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, valve bushing, and lower housing fastening hardware.
- Flows .32Kg/S at 1 Bar
-Color anodized 6061-T651 aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Wastegates are shipped with fasting hardware, 10mm aluminum banjo type air fittings, and gaskets.
- Race proven at Daytona 24hour, on Porsche GT2 Twin Turbo.
- Flanges are an extra cost, they do not come with the wastegate unit.